NRA-NMLRA Basic Muzzleloading Shooting
Class attendees get a discount on selected items in our store.
See class schedule and how to sign up here.
If you don’t see it on our schedule, please request a class by sending us an email.
Class size is usually limited. Please sign up early to assure your place.
Teaches the basic knowledge, skills, and attitude essential to the safe and efficient use of a muzzleloading guns.
We also offer the Instructor version.
- Instructors may focus on one specific discipline or a combination of disciplines.
- Minimum of 12 hours in length.
- classroom instruction
- time on a range
- Class at our store here – starts at 10 a.m.
- Range at location about 2 miles west of Tahlequah
Shooting will be of:
- muzzleloading rifle
- muzzleloading shotgun
- muzzleloading pistol
- a selected combination of these disciplines
What You Need for the Class
- Eye & Ear Protection
- Suitable clothing – NO low cut necklines
- Ball Cap (helps shield your face from flying brass)
- Personal firearm
- 100 rounds of factory ammo for your handgun (required for successful class completion)
- NRA ID number
- Current State ID