NRA Refuse to Be a Victim®
Class attendees get a discount on selected items in our store.
See class schedule and how to sign up here.
If you don’t see it on our schedule, please request a class by sending us an email.
Class size is usually limited. Please sign up early to assure your place.
Teaches strategies people can integrate into their everyday lives to avoid becoming a victim of crime.
- Presented as either a complete seminar or a modified (shortened) seminar
- Complete seminar may last as long as 4 to 5 hours and include the entire lesson plan
- Modified seminar may be as short as 1 to 2 hours and cover topics that best suit the needs of a particular audience.
This is not a firearms instruction class, and does not include instruction in physical combat self-defense.
Seminars teach common weaknesses that criminals may take advantage of and a variety of corrective measures that are practical, inexpensive, and easy to follow.
The seminar includes classroom instruction on:
- criminal psychology, automobile crimes;
- cyber safety, home security, and a variety of crime prevention strategies, including carjack avoidance techniques, use of personal safety devices, and more.
- Refuse to Be a Victim® student handbook
- NRA Refuse to Be a Victim® brochure
- NRA Become a Refuse to Be a Victim® Instructor Brochure
- Refuse to Be a Victim® Firearms Supplement
- Class completion certificate.
What You Need for the Class
- NRA ID number
- Current State ID