Oklahoma Concealed Carry Classes
Oklahoma SDA (Conceal Carry)
Oklahoma Self Defense Act (SDA), also known as Conceal Carry, is a beginning level shooting course on how to use a firearm in a safe and legal manner. It is the class to take before filing for your handgun license.
See class schedule here.
Class size is usually limited. Please sign up early to assure your place.
To request a class, simply contact us here.
Upon successful completion of this class you will receive:
- Oklahoma SDA Certification for you to mail off to the State for your handgun license.
This is an 8-hour class, with a one-hour lunch break.
- Class at our store – starts at 9 a.m.
- Range at location about 2 miles west of Tahlequah
What You Need for the Class
- Eye & Ear Protection
- Suitable clothing – NO low cut necklines
- Ball Cap (helps shield your face from flying brass)
- Personal handgun (if you needed a gun to use, let us know)
- 50 rounds of factory ammo for your handgun (required for successful class completion)
- Current State ID
We carry a number of holsters and conceal carry purses in our store. We hope you’ll stop by and check them out.
Dee Page is a Certified SDA Instructor.
Take our Basic Pistol class and be eligible for a discount when you sign up for our Oklahoma SDA (Conceal Carry) class! (Must be used within 6 months after completing the Basic Pistol class.)